8.02.2011

Help me choose a couch!

Hi friends,

Jeff has conceded and we are going to move the ole leather couch into the office and I am going to get a new couch! I have 5 choices and I can't decide which one to get. Can you all tell me which one you would get or your favorite design?

Thanks!!!

P.S. We are going to buy a couch from www.customsofadesign.com. I talked to them on the phone and read a ton of reviews and everyone has raved about them. I am having fabric samples sent this week! Wish me luck! (choose the couch with the best structure not the fabric color cause that will change.)

Couch 1 - Belize

I like the Belize's structure but I wish the pillows went all the way to the arms. They will make the pillows larger for me if I would like.

Couch 2 - Carol

I really love the Carol, It looks comfortable and pretty traditional. I love English rolled arms so I would see if they could change the arms to more of an English roll arm. Also, I LOVE when cushions come out in front of the arms.


Couch 3 - Lola
Really structured and doesn't look very comfortable but I like the curved back.


Couch 4 - Maybel
I really like the 3 cushions here and again I like the cushions in front of the arms

Couch  5 - Voltaire



Trying not to think of Twilight here.... Voltaire... but I like this couch (not the fabric) I think it has clean lines and I am like cushions on the back being sewn in.

6 comments:

  1. I like Mabel the most...mostly bc I have a 2 cushion couch and it really bothers me that ppl always sit in the middle. I can envision the couch sloping to the middle in the years to come from the uneven wear. Sigh. My next pick would be Belize! You can have cute throw pillows to take up the missing back cushion space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of the Carol - is it as big as the others since it only has 2 pillows? I'm sure it is but just curious. My next fav is the Belize - with the larger pillows. Good luck shopping. So much fun! They are all beautiful and I know you'll be happy with whatever you choose:) -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Belize the best, the structure of the arms are so different and I love the modern look of it. Nice that they will make the cushions go to the end, I think that will be better. They're all great though so I know whatever you pick will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun! I like the Carol. I really like the Carol the best and Belize as a close second. I am going to have to go check of the fabric options just for fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! So fun! Hands down I love the Carol with English Rolled Arms as you described. You won't be disappointed! Second pick would be the Belize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote Belize or Maybel. Let me know how it goes with them. I have wanted to order for a few projects, but have heard mixed reviews. The prices are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...