8.23.2011

Back from the beach!


Hello! Jeff and I ran over to Daulphin Island with my parents for a few days last week and had a blast! The beach house my parents rented was dog friendly so Hank got his first taste of the beach! It was really relaxing and good to spend time with family!

Scout, my parents dog




Lots of fun things are happening now!
So my friend Julie is having her baby on Friday if Allie doesn't decide to come before! My friend Lindsey got engaged this past week which makes me muy excitado! She is marrying a real cutie and I cant wait till her festivities start!

As for the working front, I have been talking to this lady that I am obsessed with and I am so nervous about getting a job with her. She is on her honeymoon and I am going to meet with her next week. That could mean I could be working by next week, fingers crossed! I know I am a bit old for this but I still believe in jinxes so that is all I can say about it for now. Hopefully next week I will be able to talk about it till I am blue in the face.

So I have been on a reading hiatus lately (gossip girl problems) and I just finished reading Sarah's Key thanks to Lara for helping me to start reading again! It is really great and I flew through it. It's very deep and gut wrenching but an important part of history.


That is about all I have to share today. I'll have more after I spend some time at the local Houston Ikea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...