7.01.2011

Happy 4th of July!

Sorry for no post yesterday... things were wild at work. But, today is Friday! So happy it is the weekend! Since it is the fourth of July weekend, I should say happy birthday to Lindsey Harmon!

We recently we had a friend move to Ireland and we threw them an American themed party. Here is the invitation I made for the party. They are really fun and so I made the invitations be fun and silly too. And then here are some inspiration ideas for all of you lucky people throwing Forth of July parties!



and of course being a house blog, this was featured on house beautiful a while back and I thought this was the best red white a blue themed house i had ever seen. so tasteful and that can be hard to do!
 Isn't it wonderful!

house beautiful

LOVE that rug and those chairs, Love everything about this room!

found here
hotdogs!

healthy treats!

sweet little boy, reminds me of Tennessee!
the last 4 images were found on pinterest, my wonderful wedding photographer has a great library of pinterest photos 
http://www.ejayne.net/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...