7.11.2011

GOLD!

This week I am going to do a color series and for Monday, we will start with Gold! Inspired by Gossip Girl of course, I just started watching them on DVD and I CANT STOP!!! I love their houses, their clothes, their angst! SO this post will be all things GOLD!

pinterest
I dont think I would ever do this, but it is a nice idea! 

pinterest
 I honestly cant decide if i like this, but there is something about it that works for me.
pinterest
 So, I know this is about gold but what i really like here are the two chairs. The gold branch is fun as well. I cant wait till we move and I can get Jeffs office ready. He will not accept this look though.
pinterest
 You could probably do this yourself with a paint brush and some cheap glasses! as soon as I move to Houston and I have some time, I'll try and make these and we will see what happens!

elle decor
 I love the frames in the background and I loooove the X bench. I want to incorporate both of those into our houston home!
pinterest
 Really, this is for Kylie. She'd look great riding around on this.

shopbop
 I really like knots right now. This would be a fun everyday necklace! To bad it is $200+
pinterest
 I wish I could track down where this table is from. Isnt it great!
pinterest

pinterest

shopbop
 You know, its a good thing I lost my watch cause now I can get a major upgrade!
etsy

 A Blair Waldorf headband!

2 comments:

  1. i thought long and hard about the implications of riding around on a golden bicycle. in the end, i decided it would be too gorgeous and get stolen.

    and i am SO excited that you're watching and loving gyyyyyossip gyuuurrrlll.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - you forgot one very important gold family member...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...