7.13.2011

Green and all its Friends!

great outdoor table. (urban outfitters)
 Green, turquoise, and everything in between. And, can we please discuss how hard it is to spell turquoise. and exercise. Probably cause I don't do it... There are so many green things out there I couldn't add them all in here but here are some that caught my eye. Have a great day everyone!
for the end of a bed. not at my new house though. oh no. we are going to have to get in bed from the doorway our room is so small. (urban outfitters)

etsy vintage. sorry no link.

from kylies house
ummmm, i am really striking out tonight remembering where this stuff came from. ill figure it out and update.

the top of this jar says, "time for a tetnis shot," to me, but the ball jar is just what the doctor ordered!

i wouldnt get in that water cause i know whats in there waiting for me but its beautiful none the less.

great ceilings huh! houseofturqouise.com

love this tile. we are using it for a project coming up. ill figure out where to buy it and do an entire post about it!

amazon.com or anywhere, lets be honest
buddha bowls for sippin, i think thats tea.

1 comment:

  1. I love your shark link...hilarious. Alan and I are both scared of the ocean, because of the sharks of course.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...