6.21.2011

West Elm Finds

I went to West Elm today with a friend who asked for some help accessorizing. Really this is so flattering she asked me I was beside myself to help and took my job very seriously. I really hope she had fun and feels good about her purchases today!

West Elm is having a great sale. They have got some great accessories-

this little tray is AMAZING!

right now it is $49.00 so I will keep my eye on it and wait for it to go on sale.

I did find this little bowl (in turquoise):
I really love it!! it is being displayed on my coffee table now!

i also got this little blue chevron plate and a tray/outdoor dinner plate for my bedside table!


I'll post my friend accessories soon! Such fun!

by the way- I got this all for under 20 dollars! Yay me!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, i was in west elm this weekend, too. i loved all the blue pattern dishes. i've also been obsessing over these bowls on the internet, and wanted to see them in person.

    http://www.westelm.com/products/modern-bowls-e574/?pkey=cdinnerware

    i'm glad i did, because they are tiny and pretty much useless. i was envisioning eating copius amounts of cereal out of them. that would've been a FAIL.

    i did get one of these:

    http://www.westelm.com/products/alphabet-mug-a855/?pkey=cdinnerware

    for my coffee cup collection that i just started. you can try and guess which one i got.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...