6.20.2011

Couch Upgrade

When I moved in with my husband, he had a condo and it was furnished with all leather everything and dark wood everthing else. We have been married for a little over a year and I have almost transformed/replaced everything except for his leather couch.


Here are the pros of this couch. It is leather and there is a certain someone (my 90 LB dog, Hank) that loves to lounge on there. I can just wipe the couch down and he can't destroy it which is a must.

here is Hank the couch monster:



So, I want to replace it with leather. I love Lee Industries sofas. They sell them at Crate and Barrel and some great boutiques in Austin.


I love the arms of this couch and the camel colored leather. I think camel looks great with everything and is such a pleasing color. Of course I wouldn't use the pillows But they could be a really cool look for a bedroom as an accent. So I'll store them in our guest closet and Jeff (partner in crime) can try and sneakily give them to goodwill every six months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...