6.24.2011

Wallpapering my endtables!!





there are so many wallpaper choices and since i need such a small amount, I can spend a bit more money. I have been digging this anthropologie wall paper for a while now. It is $150 a roll.






I really love this wallpaper company from NY, Cavern Home. They are very architectural and unique. Here are some of my favorites. I need to make sure that my pattern is small though cause the space is small and i want everyone to be able to see the repeat. this may be a bit large for my tables, but I love the colors and the pattern.

via
If you like wallpaper I really suggest looking through Julia Ziegler Haynes wallpaper on Cavern Home in the designer series. She has such great stuff.

via
i am really into florals this season of course. There is an overload of them from clothes to home accessories. this paper is from Graham and Brown and only $25 a roll. I like the gold color but I think there may be too much white for my tables. But at that price, I could change them every year!
via

This is a great color, the repeat* is still really large though and I am looking for something with a smaller design.

*repeat- the vertical distance between one point on the pattern to the identical point vertically

house beautiful
(CHINA SEAS THROUGH QUADRILLE 212-753-2995)



house beautiful
Which ones do you like best? Check back for a DIY on how to wallpaper furniture. I just need to make a decision on wallpaper! 

and while we are at it, Here is a beautiful wallpaper for your iPhone. found via 10 Rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...